|Directors: Dr. Hassan Abdel-Aty MD, Dr. Christoph Tillmanns MD,|
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Description: This program is intended for cardiologists and radiologists wishing to gain basic or in depth CMR knowledge Teaching is done on 'one to one' basis enabling excellent supervision and guidance.
Setting: high throughput (about 60 cases/week) clinical CMR service for both in and outpatients with indications covering a wide range of clinical settings.
We provide two types of courses:
1. Fellowships: 1 week, 1 month or 3 months, the later 2 courses should enable the fellow obtaining level 1 and levels 2 CMR competency (ACC/CMR) respectively. The program comprises
* Hands on experience
* Case interpretation from daily practice as well as from a well-prepared extensive teaching file of cases with frequent correlation to other imaging modalities.
* Didactic course of CMR lectures following the ACC/SCMR curriculum
2. CMR modules : these 1 week modules are intended for fellows with previous knowledge in CMR who wish to gain a focused insight or to refresh their experience in one or more areas of CMR :
* CMR of myocardial ischemia.
* Viability assessment.
* Cardiomyopathies and myocarditis.
* CMR assessment of valves and flow.
The centre has recently acquired a cutting edge dual source CT for coronary imaging (about 16 cases/week). Special arrangements can be made to accommodate a combined CMR/CTA fellowship.
Location: Sankt Gertrauden Hospital, Paretzer Strasse 12, Berlin 10713 Germany
Phone: +49 30 726 16 65 66
Fax: +49 30 726 16 65 77